Ozone Therapy MOG003 12VDC for Dental
Product name: Ozone Generator
Ozone concentration: 5-99ug/ml(via O2 Tank)
Ozone concentration: 10-37ug/ml (via PSA O2 Concentrator)
Oxygen flow: 1/32-1.0 LPM
Output connections: Luer fitting φ5 mm
Cooling system: Air cooling; In-built a 15CFM fan
Technology: corona discharge
Input voltage: 100-240V; 50/60HZ
Working voltage: 12VDC
Power consumption: 12W
Operating tem perature: -0 deg C ~ +40 ℃
Unit size: 21.5 (L) x 11 （W) x 9.5 (H)
Net weight: 0.9 KGS
Packing size: 27 (L) x 16.5 (W) x 22 (H) CM
Gross weight: 1.2 KGS
1. Simple & Easy operation;
2. Higher & stable ozone concentration;
3. Long lifespan glass ozone cell with more 10000 hours;
4. Smaller size & lighter weight, and easy to carry;
5. Could be used on household & medical applications.
Higher & stable ozone concentration glass tube;
In-built fans for cooling unit;
1. One AC100-240V to DC12V adapter
2. Luer hose connector (used for ozone outlet luer fitting to hose connection)
3. Two meters silicone hose for oxygen inlet or ozone outlet
4. Operation manual
Ozone Concentration Chart
Oxygen Tank & Oxygen Flowmeter (Oxygen Regulator)
In order to create high quality ozone gas (High concentration & high purity) or when used on medical application (SPA, Ozone steam saunas, Ozone insufflations, Foot diabetic, Dental therapy, Blood inject, and etc.), You need choose oxygen tank as source (O2 purity 98-99%);
When used on ozone therapy, the low flow ozone shall be required ; To create low flow ozone , it need oxygen regulator to set the oxygen flow (1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4,1/2, 3/4, 1.0 LPM) for ozone generator; Reference to the “Ozone concentration & Ozone Output Chart”, you will see the ozone concentration will be different under the different oxygen flow.
The end-user must select the right type oxygen regulator based on the valve specification of oxygen tank. Normally, CGA540 & CGA870 are popular in the worldwide.
Before switch on, pls check that:
1. Plug in; make sure it connects the power well then the “POWER” light will show red;
2. Connnect “O2 IN” with oxygen tank or oxygen concentrator (Pic.1);
Manual Turn ON/OFF the ozone generator:
a. Press the “ON/OFF” then the “OZONE” light will shows green, then the machine starts working, you can get ozone from “O3 OUT” by syringe or use luer- hose conncetor to connect hose to end user.
b. Press the “ON/OFF” again, the machine will stop working.
1. Could be used to treat infections, wounds anddisinfect extra corporeal blood samples of HIV.
2. It could also be used for Dental Hygiene.
3. It could be used to treat diseases such as diabetes, lumbar disc herniation and etc.
4. Widely used in ozone therapy and ozone treatment home and abroad.
5. Mainly used in the medical industry, such as the hospital ward, operating room, medical apparatus ,instruments and sterile room, etc.
6. Used in the university laboratory.