1. Product Overview:
BT4863B is a Bluetooth music adapter developed and designed by the company for Bluetooth reception and transmission. Production
The product adopts the module design of the CSR8675 main chip. The high-end integrated chip allows the product to have one drag and two, lossless sound quality, low delay, strong compatibility, low power consumption, etc. On the basis of the analog audio interface, the optical interface digital audio decoding can be added. It is connected to the fiber optic interface of high-end audio appliances. The product supports hot switching function and can be cut by the toggle switch.
Change the receive or transmit mode.
2. Application areas:
The product is mainly used for short-distance music wireless transmission. The Bluetooth transmission mode is suitable for Hi-Fi audio, iPod, PSP, MP3 Player, TV, computer, CD and other 3.5mm interface or fiber interface device. The audio stream passes the Bluetooth technology of the product. Wireless transmission, and then through the Bluetooth speaker or Bluetooth headset to receive, you can achieve wireless music playback, Bluetooth receiving mode can be easily connected to laptops, TV, mobile PDA and other digital products Bluetooth devices to achieve wireless transmission of music.
3, performance parameters:
Main chip: CSR8675
Bluetooth specification: Bluetooth V5.0 EDR
Frequency range: 2.4GHz-2.480GHz
Transmission power: CLASS2
Receive support Bluetooth protocol: A2DP AVRCP SBC AAC APTX APTX-LL APTX-HD
Launch support Bluetooth protocol: A2DP SBC AAC APTX APTX-LL APTX-HD
Output audio format stereo analog audio, optical digital audio
Input audio format stereo analog audio, optical digital audio
Receive 2 connectable devices
Launch connectable 2
One-to-two connection method, short press the pairing button to trigger
Working temperature: -10 to 55 degrees
Working voltage: DC 3.0-4.2 V
Working current: 20mA
Working time approx.: 22H
Battery model: 423040
Battery capacity: 450mAH
Charging voltage: DC 5V
Charging current: about 320mA
Charging time: about 2.0H
Charging protection cut-off voltage: about 6.8V
No connection shutdown time: 10 minutes
Out of range shutdown time: 20 minutes
Bluetooth receiving mode wireless distance: about 10 meters
Bluetooth transmission mode wireless distance: about 10 meters
No call function
Clear the pairing list and press and hold the pairing button for about 8 seconds(clear without shutting down)
External interface 3.5mm audio plug, fiber interface, MK USB plug
Product size 61.0(L) x 61.0(W) x 20.0(H)mm.
4. Product appearance:
4.2 button interface definition
1 multi-function button: power on/off; play/pause
2 receiving / transmitting switch
3 new device trigger button
4 status indicator light
5 stereo audio input / output port
6 fiber input port
7 fiber output port
8 Micro USB charging port
5.1 Power on: Press and hold the multi-function button for 3 seconds, the Bluetooth device will automatically turn on, and the blue or green light will flash. (The receiving mode is blue light, the transmitting mode is green.)
5.2 Shutdown: Press and hold the multi-function button for 3 seconds, the Bluetooth device will automatically shut down;
5.3 Receive/transmit switching: TX-Bluetooth transmitting mode, RX-Bluetooth receiving mode, power-on state, such as changing the direction of the switch, the device will restart and switch to the corresponding mode.
5.4 Fiber Audio/Stereo Detection: Insert 3.5 audio cable to automatically switch to analog audio, such as the default audio fiber audio without 3.5 audio cable.
6. Receiving mode:
6.1 Instructions for use:
1. Connect your home amplifier/car stereo/stereo headset with a 3.5 audio cable or fiber optic cable.
2. The Bluetooth device is paired with your phone.
3. After the connection is successful, you can enjoy the music of the mobile phone through the amplifier/car stereo/stereo headphones.
6.2 Pairing the phone:
1. For the first time, the device must first be paired with the mobile phone.
2. After booting, the device enters pairing mode and the blue light flashes quickly.
3. Turn on the Bluetooth function of the mobile phone, search for the Bluetooth device name "BT4863", select and connect, and the blue light will be on after the connection is successful.
4. If you need, you can enter "0000" secret.
6.3 Connecting two mobile phones:
1.A. After the mobile phone is successfully connected, press the new device trigger button, the device will automatically enter the pairing mode, and the blue light flashes quickly.
2. Open the B phone Bluetooth function and search for the paired connection Bluetooth device.
3. After the B phone is connected successfully, both phones will be connected to Bluetooth at the same time.
Note: Restart the receiver again after successful connection, it will automatically connect to the last connected device (but make sure to turn on your phone's Bluetooth function before turning on the receiver).
6.4 Enter pairing mode:
If you need to disconnect the current phone connection and reconnect other phones, you can press and hold the new device trigger button for about 3 seconds. Until the blue light flash device disconnects the current phone connection and enters the pairing mode.
6.5 Music playback:
Play/Pause: Short press the multi-function button.
7. Launch mode:
7.1 Pairing your Bluetooth receiver:
1. Input the audio source to the Bluetooth device via a 3.5 audio cable or fiber optic cable.
2. For the first time, the device must first be paired with the receiver.
3. After booting up, short press the new device trigger button. The device enters the search pairing mode and the green light flashes quickly.
4. Turn on your Bluetooth receiver and place the device about 1 meter. The device will automatically pair and connect.
5. After the connection is successful, the green light is on.
7.2 Connecting two Bluetooth receivers:
1. After the Bluetooth receiver is successfully connected, short press the new device trigger, the device will enter the search pairing mode, and the green light flashes quickly.
2. Open the B Bluetooth Receiver and place it in the appropriate location. The device will automatically pair and connect.
3. After the connection is successful, the green light is on.
4. At this time, the device connects two Bluetooth at the same time.
7.3 Enter pairing mode:
1. If a Bluetooth receiver is connected, press the new device trigger button and the device will enter the search pairing mode.
2. If one or two Bluetooth receivers are connected, press and hold the new device trigger button for 3 seconds, the device will disconnect the current connection and enter the search pairing mode.
7.4 Music playback:
Play/Mute: Short press the multi-function button.
7.5 Clear the Bluetooth pairing list.
In the power-on state, press and hold the new device start button for about 8 seconds until the red light flashes twice (the receiving mode is accompanied by a beep, and the transmitting mode is silent), the device will clear the previously paired Bluetooth list and re-enter the pairing mode.
8. Low battery alarm:
When the battery low power is less than 3.3V, the Bluetooth device will automatically alarm, the red light flashes quickly, if the battery is lower than 3.0V, the device will automatically shut down.
9, equipment charging:
When the device is low or unable to power on, you can input DC 5V charging through the USB cable. The red light will be on when charging, and the red light will be off automatically when the battery is full. (Note: For detailed operation, please refer to this product manual).
10, automatic sleep:
If there is no device connection after power on, it will automatically shut down after 10 minutes, and the Bluetooth connection status will automatically shut down if it is disconnected for 20 minutes after the effective distance is exceeded.
1. The working voltage of the product is in the range of 3.3-4.2V. When it is low or not used for a long time, the device should be charged in time to prevent the product from working abnormally or the battery is damaged.
2. Because the wireless signal of Bluetooth will be blocked and absorbed by surrounding objects, it should be placed in the barrier-free position of the device connected with Bluetooth as much as possible, so that you can enjoy better music.